Mint Mocha FrappuccinoFrom dragonflylady13 8 years ago
- 1/2 fresh brewed Millstone chocolate Velvet coffee shopping list
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened powdered cocoa shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract shopping list
- 2 1/2 C. whole milk or Half & Half shopping list
- 1/4 C. sugar shopping list
- *NOTE: Do not use more peppermint extract than shown above, or it will be too strong and will ruin the taste of the whole recipe. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cocoa and peppermint into coffee while coffee is still hot. (cocoa mixes better than when it is chilled)
- Chill coffee.
- Mix remaining ingredients into coffee mixture.
- Chill and serve cold.
- *If desired, serve with peppermint stick and whipped cream.
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!