Pork InvoltiniFrom sean_mcgee 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place the Scallions, Cilantro, Garlic, Goat Cheese, 1/2 Tablespoon of salt and dash of cracked pepper in a food processor and combine to form a smooth paste.
- Butterfly your pork tenderloin so it can be pounded out in to one big flat piece of pork. (You can use any cut of pork and butterfly and pound it to get the same effect.)
- Pound your butterflied pork paillard style until about 1/8th of an inch thin. (You don't have to be exact.)
- Cut the pork into 4 equal portions.
- Take one portion of your flattened pork and spread the Goat Cheese mixture on it.
- Next place 1 to 2 leaves of arugula on top of the goat cheese.
- Roll the pork up and tie closed with bakers twine or use some toothpicks or skewers to hold the roll closed.
- Sprinkle the pork roll with salt and pepper.
- Repeat the process for the other pieces.
- Next, heat up a bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a sauté pan on medium heat and place your pork rolls and cook on all sides for 10 to 15 minutes or till done. (Note: the thinner the pork, the faster it will cook.)
- Remove the twine and/or toothpicks and serve with a side of baby greens dressed in Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- skyjumper Nowhere, Us
- bluefreckle21 Saint Petersburg, FL
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- yumyumm Huntington Beach
- robertg MO
- irishiz Annapolis, MD
- dandelion Ashland, NE
- linebb956 La Feria, TX
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksean_mcgee San Antonio, TX
The Rating3 people
OMG do I have to wait for company? This sounds so good! I like the mix of flavors.. the Balsamic would give it that kick... Wonderful!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
I totaly forgot to get back with the rate.. It was awesome.. Since I have made it again.. using lean pork steak.. and again .. great. Thanks!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
wow this is great i love sll the flavors here great one high 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!