Chocolate Crinkles My Favorite CookieFrom julesong 9 years ago
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- parchment paper shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, sugar, and vegetable oil. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- In another bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir flour mixture into the cocoa mixture.
- Cover dough bowl with plastic wrap, put in refrigerator, and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into one inch balls (a number 50 size scoop works well). Coat each ball in powdered sugar before placing onto parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Let the cooked cookies stand on the cookie sheet for at least 1 minute before transferring to wire racks to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookjulesong Seattle, WA
The Rating4 people
Oh Oh Oh, I've gotta make these! Oh yummmmm
love chocolate as you know!!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it