Fast Beef StroganoffFrom loring 9 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef (or beef cubes) shopping list
- 1 cup (more if you're a 'shroom fan) sliced button mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- rice or noodles for four (buttered for a buffet, or they will get sticky) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef in skillet. Remove.
- Saute' mushrooms and onions in same skillet (okay! if it grosses you out to use the beef fat use oil or butter, but it won't taste as good)until mushrooms give up juice and onions are transparent.
- Mix soup and milk, add to pan with beef and veges. Mix well.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Just before serving, mix in sour cream and heat through.
- Serve over rice or noodles. Sprinkle with paprika.
- *Note: use your judgement about how much soup, milk, and sour cream to use depending on how saucy you like it.