Creamy Potato SoupFrom ravenseyes 6 years ago
- 6 to 8 cups of potatoes peeled and cut into 1" cubes shopping list
- 8 cups chicken stock homemade or store bought (I prefer Swanson or College when using store bought) shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 2 whole garlic cloves shopping list
- 3 cups half & half (land 'o lakes makes a fat free tastes great) shopping list
- 2 tbsps butter shopping list
- 3 scallions chopped fine shopping list
- 2 tsps parsely flakes shopping list
- 8 slice bacon fried crisp and crumbled (reserve 1/4 for garnish) shopping list
- fresh parsely or scallions for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potaotes in Chicken stock along with bay leaf and garlic cloves. Add Salt and pepper to your taste. Remove bay leaf from potatoes, roughly smash your potatoes.
- Add your cream, parsely, bacon, butter and scallions. Cook till thickened.
- Serve with a doulpe of sour cream, a sprinkle of cheese, parsely and a little of the bacon - its like masked potato soup!!!!