Gems Easy SpaghettiFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook ground beef, onion and garlic until ground beef is browned in a large skillet.
- Drain off grease.
- While ground meat is frying, prepare spagetti according to box directions.
- Add spaghetti sauce to meat mixture and let simmer aout 8 minutes.
- Drain spaghetti when done and put in a large serving bowl.
- After meat sauce mixture has simmered slowly pour over spaghetti, stir then enjoy.
- I serve with garlic toast and a salad.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating3 people
One day I was in the grocery store, and an older Italian lady was reaching down for the Hunt's Traditional Sauce, and she looked up and me and said, "this is the best, I used to make my own until I discovered this, and if I want to add any more seaso...morerosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
This recipe made me hungry for spaghetti! So with a little help from Hunt's I made the most delicious, simple and easy spaghetti! And I am so looking forward to the "leftovers" today. When the Italian lady told me Hunt's was what she used, that pro...morerosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Family Favourites134 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
Honey Whats For Dinner34 members
30 Minute Meals14 members
Family Favorites141 members