Live to be 100 Slow Cooker Short RibsFrom bewty 9 years ago
- 1 Can (14.5 ounces) beef broth shopping list
- 1 Cup Chopped onion shopping list
- 2 Small sweet potatoes, peeled, cut crosswise into 3/4 inch-thick slices shopping list
- 2 Medium parsnips, peeled and diced (1 1/2 Cups) shopping list
- 8 Ounces Fresh baby carrots shopping list
- 4 Meaty beef short ribs (about 2 pounds) shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 3 Sprigs Fresh dill shopping list
- 1 Can (14.5 Ounces) diced tomatoes in juice, not drained shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except short ribs, pepper, dill and tomatoes in a 3-quart or larger slow cooker. Top with short ribs, sprinkle with pepper, top with dill, then the tomatoes (and juice).
- Cover and cook on Low 7 to 9 hours or until ribs are very tender. Spoon fat off surface. Serve in shallow soup plates; sprinkle with dill.