Macaroon KissesFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- (NOT evaporated milk) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract shopping list
- 2 (7-ounce) packages flaked coconut (5 1/3 cups) shopping list
- 48 solid milk chocolate candy kisses, stars or drops shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 325. Line baking sheets with foil; grease and flour foil. Set aside.
- 2. In large bowl, combine Eagle Brand, vanilla and almond extract. Stir in coconut.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto foil-lined sheets; with spoon, slightly flatten each mound.
- 3. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven. Immediately press candy kiss, star or drop in center of each
- Remove from baking sheets; cool on wire racks.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature