Pumpkin CrispFrom michellem 7 years ago
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package butter-flavored yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup butter, melted shopping list
- whipped cream(optional) shopping list
- ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- Pour into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture; sprinkle evenly with pecans.
- Drizzle butter evenly over pecans
- Bake at 350* for 1 hour to 1 hour and 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes before serving
- Serve with whipped cream or icecream.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating3 people
I really need to make my homemade vanilla ice cream with the holiday season here. I think the addition of ice cream to pies and crisps is soo good and a *great* comfort food accompaniment! The pumpkin crisp sounds wonderful and I am going to try it...moreshandy in Port Orchard loved it
Michelle, I made this tonight and the pumpkin crisp is absolutely delicious! Thank you for sharing this recipe =Dshandy in Port Orchard loved it
Again,one of your great warm dessert recipes.I am sure this is your own creation.Isn't it.Thanks for sharing..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!