Pumpkin CrispFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package butter-flavored yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup butter, melted shopping list
- whipped cream(optional) shopping list
- ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- Pour into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture; sprinkle evenly with pecans.
- Drizzle butter evenly over pecans
- Bake at 350* for 1 hour to 1 hour and 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes before serving
- Serve with whipped cream or icecream.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating3 people
Again,one of your great warm dessert recipes.I am sure this is your own creation.Isn't it.Thanks for sharing..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I really need to make my homemade vanilla ice cream with the holiday season here. I think the addition of ice cream to pies and crisps is soo good and a *great* comfort food accompaniment! The pumpkin crisp sounds wonderful and I am going to try it...moreshandy in Port Orchard loved it
Michelle, I made this tonight and the pumpkin crisp is absolutely delicious! Thank you for sharing this recipe =Dshandy in Port Orchard loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!