Key Lime BreadFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- 2/3 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 tbsp grated lime peel shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 3 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- . shopping list
- glaze: shopping list
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 to 2 tbsp key lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- in a large mixing bnowl, creambutter and sugar. add eggs; mix well. Add lime peel, juice and vanilla; mix until combined.
- combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixure alternately with milk.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Transfer to two greased 9 x 5 x 3 loaf pans.
- bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out cdlean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm bread.
- Cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!