Green Chicken EnchiladasFrom rae760 9 years ago
How to make it
- Pan fry chicken in 2 tbsp. of oil with montreal seasoning, set aside in bowl with half the can of green enchilada sauce, mix.
- Soften tortillas in hot oil, 2-3 seconds, set aside.
- In 9 x13 dish, pour 1/4 of remaining sauce in can in bottom of dish.
- Roll spoonfuls of chicken and cheese in tortillas, about 1/4 cup of chicken and 1/8 of a cup of cheese, until pan is full.
- Pour a consistent amount of green sauce around edges of tortillas and dish sides to prevent burning, too much sauce will cause enchiladas to be less "stable."
- Sprinkle cheese on top, bake 20 -30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.