Crock Pot Western OmeletFrom mrspotatohead 8 years ago
- 1 2-lb. pkg. frozen shredded hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1 lb. diced cooked ham shopping list
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 1 green pepper, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 12 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly grease a 4 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Place 1/3 of the hash browns in a layer on the bottom.
- Layer 1/3 of the ham, onion, green pepper, and cheddar cheese. Repeat layers two more times.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the contents of the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low for 10-12 hours.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!