Chicken In The Korean HomeFrom lor 7 years ago
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon slivered ginger shopping list
- 1 green onion, minced or very finely chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon white sugar or honey shopping list
- Note: If you want to add a little heat to this dish, a dash of Tobasco with the soy and hoisin sauce does the trick. You can also add some hot pepper flakes. If you would like to put the chicken chunks on skewers and BBQ them - they are yummy as well!!! shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the chicken into 1/8 inch thick, 2 inch square slices.
- Place chicken in a medium bowl and add soy sauce, mixed with hoisin sauce.
- Add pepper, ground ginger, sliced ginger, onion, garlic, oil and sugar .
- Mix together.
- Stir the mixture into the chicken and soy sauce.
- Cover and let stand in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Place chicken mixture in the previously used skillet.
- Cover and cook over low heat until chicken is tender
- Note: If it appears to become dry during the cooking process, add a little water or sherry. I like to toss some sliced celery and chunks of onion into the frying pan while the chicken is cooking.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating1 people
I love chicken and this recipe looks absolutely perfect for entertaining.chacha in New York loved it