Sour Cream Baked DoughnutsFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 2 cups buttermilk pancake mix (not complete) shopping list
- 3 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- ½ cup low-fat sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 large egg, beaten until light and frothy shopping list
- ¼ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix pancake mix, brown sugar and nutmeg until well blended.
- Stir in sour cream, vanilla and egg.
- Place dough on lightly floured surface; knead 1 minute.
- Roll dough to ½ inch thickness. Cut with floured 2” doughnut cutter.
- Repeat rolling and cutting with dough scraps until all of the dough is used.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Mix remaining sugar and the cinnamon in shallow dish; set aside.
- Spray both sides of hot doughnuts with cooking spray (or brush with melted butter).
- Press lightly into sugar mixture; turn to evenly coat both sides.