My Crockpot DressingFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped shopping list
- 1 pan cornbread shopping list
- 8 slices day old white bread shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sage (more or less, depending on your taste) shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 cans chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 4 beaten eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Precook onion and celery in a small amout of chicken broth.
- Then mix together with all other ingredients.
- Butter the inside of crockpot.
- Put mixture into crockpot and put dabs of butter on top.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or cook on low for 3-4 hours.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!