Cha Cha Cha CasseroleFrom craftyazgirl 7 years ago
- 1 can (about 7oz) whole green chilies, drained shopping list
- 1 lb. ground turkey or chicken shopping list
- 1 up chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder or to taste shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional) shopping list
- 1 can (10oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies,undrained shopping list
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed or canned corn, drained shopping list
- 1 can (16oz) refried beans shopping list
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded mexican cheese blend shopping list
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips shopping list
- 1 cup diced seeded fresh tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.F
- Cut chilies in half lengthwise and arrange in single layer in 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, Cook and stir turkey or chicken, onion, chilli powder, garlic, cumin and salt (optional) over medium heat until meat s no longer pink. Add canned tomatoes with juice; cook about 10 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
- Add meat mixture to casserole; top with corn and beans. Spinkle with cheese and crushed chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes; let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with fresh tomato and green onions.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating5 people
Ooooh I tried this because of the name (Loved it!), but the taste will have me using it around here alot. THX for posting it. :)dandelion in Ashland loved it
This sounds great. It has all my favorite ingredients. I'm sure there will be no leftovers to fight over. L.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
Everybody raved about this dish! This will be one of my favorite casseroles!mrperkins in Northlake loved it