Hersheys Pound CakeFrom berry 8 years ago
- 1cup margarine shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 8 average Hershey's bars (melted over hot water or low heat) shopping list
- 2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups sifted flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans or other nut preferred shopping list
How to make it
- Grease and flour a 10"tube pan. Set aside.
- Cream together margarine and sugar. Add eggs, mix well. Stir in melted bars, and vanilla.
- Add soda to buttermilk; and add alternately with flour to chocolate mixture. Fold nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake in slow mod. Oven (325 F) for 1 1/2 hour.