Raspberry BelliniFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
How to make it
- Raspberry Puree Mixture
- 1. Place the raspberries and sugar in a blender and process until smooth.
- 2. Pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer remove all of the seeds.
- Yield: 12 tablespoons puree
- DIRECTIONS FOR COMPLETED DRINK
- Chill the glass in the refrigerator, or fill it with ice for several minutes, then discard the ice.
- Pour the raspberry puree into the glass. Add the champagne and stir gently.
- Drop a fresh raspberry into the glass and serve immediately.