Hersheys Carmel Kiss CookiesFrom crossfire 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 egs shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 bag Hersheys caramel Kisses, unwrapped shopping list
How to make it
- Cream first four ingredients, add eggs and vanilla. Mix in dry ingredients.
- Wrap walnut sized ball of dough around each kiss.
- Roll in sugar-place on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes until golden brown.
- these crackle on top like peanut blossoms-cool on wire rack
- these are delicious!
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
The Rating5 people
oh my gooeyness!jett2whit in Union City loved it
love this one thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I made these...WONDERFUL!!! Thanks for the recipe. I had to use regular kisses...can't find caramel kisses....THANKStarra in Soda Springs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!