Hersheys Carmel Kiss CookiesFrom crossfire 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 egs shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 bag Hersheys caramel Kisses, unwrapped shopping list
How to make it
- Cream first four ingredients, add eggs and vanilla. Mix in dry ingredients.
- Wrap walnut sized ball of dough around each kiss.
- Roll in sugar-place on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes until golden brown.
- these crackle on top like peanut blossoms-cool on wire rack
- these are delicious!
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
The Rating5 people
ohhh these sound so good...these remind me of my cookies..but they have snicker candy bars in them!!michellem in Idaho loved it
I made these...WONDERFUL!!! Thanks for the recipe. I had to use regular kisses...can't find caramel kisses....THANKStarra in Soda Springs loved it
love this one thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!