Creamy Sherry MushroomsFrom inmaculada 8 years ago
- 1 pound mushrooms (any kind you like), sliced shopping list
- 4 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped or sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry sherry wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup light cream shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- fresh parsley, cilantro or another herb for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Clean, peel and slice mushrooms (do not wash).
- Heat oil in skillet on medium. Add garlic and cook until golden.
- Add mushrooms, mix well and let cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour sherry over mushrooms, stir and let alcohol evaporate (about 2 minutes).
- Add cream to mushrooms, mix. Boil for 1 minute on medium heat, stirring constantly. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange on a serving plate and garnish with herbs.
The Cookinmaculada Palma De Mallorca, ES
The Rating4 people
This will be a big hit with my friends.
The dry Sherry wine and cream makes my mouth water just thinking about it.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Oooooooooo so creamy nice one .thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This sounds delicious!waterlily in Joplin loved it