Bistro LasagneFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 12 to 16 whole wheat lasagne noodles, cooked 5 minutes and drained shopping list
- 1 ½ cups garlicky tomato sauce shopping list
- ½ cup white wine shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups ricotta cheese shopping list
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese shopping list
- ½ cup fresh basil, julienned shopping list
- 1 cup store-bought pesto shopping list
- ½ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- ¼ cup white wine shopping list
- ¼ cup grated, aged asiago cheese shopping list
- ¼ cup grated mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Mix tomato sauce and wine in a bowl.
- Separately, blend ricotta and mascarpone cheeses with the basil until well blended.
- Spread half the tomato sauce in a 9 x 13” baking dish. Cover with lasagne noodles.
- Spread evenly with cheeses. Top with lasagne noodles and cover with remaining tomato sauce.
- Top again with lasagne noodles.
- Cover with pesto sauce and arrange sun-dried tomatoes evenly over sauce.
- Cover with a final layer of noodles and sprinkle with wine.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating6 people
It seems someone these days is going around and rating dishes as a *1*, *2* or *3*! Haven't even tried them or possibly do not understand ratings or the ingredients and methods used to make the dish. How unkind! It deserves a ^5!noir in Boston loved it
...and me too :) (BTW, I'm bumping this up; it does not deserve a low rating!)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it