Roasted Red Pepper HummusFrom elle 6 years ago
- 1 (15 ounces) can garbanzo beans, drained shopping list
- 1 (6 ounces) jar roasted red peppers shopping list
- 3 Tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbs tahini or toasted sesame oil, either is fine shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (more if you like) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- splash of lime juice, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put all of your ingredients in a food processor or blender, and pulse or blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge.
People Who Like This Dish 46
The Cookelle NH
The Rating5 people
I LOVE hummus! AND red peppers! what a wonderful combination!elaina253 in Federal Way loved it
I love roasted pepper hummus! I have only bought it. Now I can make it! The garlic hummus is also good.
Donna A.donnaja1231 in Moffat loved it
sounds Awesomegoblue434 in Anniston loved it