Never Fail Pie CrustFrom dottiet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all dry ingredients together and add Crisco. (I mix dough in my stand mixer.)
- When Crisco and dry ingredients are blended, add the liquid ingredients. Mix well.
- Turn out on wax paper and make a large ball.
- Divide the ball into 4 sections and seal each section in a zip lock bag.
- Makes two 2 crust pies or four single crust pies.
- Freezes well for 3 months. Keeps in fridge for 3 weeks. When ready to use, take out and roll out for pie. From Dottie Theriault’s Collection