Pumpkin Dump CakeFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 can (29 oz.) pumpkin purée shopping list
- 1 can evaporated milk shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- Mix all the above ingredinets and pour into a greased 9" x 13" baking pan. shopping list
- Spinkle on top of batter: shopping list
- 1 box yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, meted shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle one yellow cake mix over the top of the batter and chopped pecans and then
- drizzle 3/4 cup melted butter top of cake mix and nuts.
- Bake in preheated 350º F., oven for 50 minutes.
- It may still be a little "jiggly" in the center when you remove it from the oven, but it firms
- up as it cools.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla or cinnamon ice cream.