Tater Tot CasseroleFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Simmer,
- uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add corn and soup; mix well.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Arrange Tater Tots in a single layer over the top. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are crispy and
- golden brown.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
I have never seen nacho cheese soup in Canada do you think I can replace it with the nacho cheese you eat with tortila chips? Or even cheddar cheese soup, we have that.jabec in Kingston loved it
Henrie - my husband loves this kinda thing, thanks for posting.sunny in Portland loved it
Love this one! Go girl!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!