Fettuccine with Pumpkin Cream SauceFrom upstatevoyager 9 years ago
- 16 ounces fettuccine pasta shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk or 1 1/2 cups half and half shopping list
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon dried sage shopping list
- parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan, whisk together evaporated milk or half and half, cornstarch and 3/4 cup water.
- Add butter and pumpkin and whisk until smooth.
- Add onion powder, salt, garlic powder and sage.
- Bring just to a boil. (Sauce should be the consistency of an Alfredo sauce)
- Combine with cooked pasta.
- Divide between serving plates.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!