Pecan PieFrom henrie 9 years ago
- 1 9-inch pie shell shopping list
- 4 large eggs, room temperature (I use Jumbo Size) shopping list
- 1 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups pecan halves or chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350*
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together corn syrup, sugar, melted butter, vanilla and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Add eggs and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in pecans and then pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set.