Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Banana MuffinsFrom elle 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups mashed ripe banana shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil and egg.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups three fourths full.
- Bake at 350 deg F for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.
The Cookelle NH
The Rating9 people
I just made these yesterday and my family loved them! Very great, especially as a morning snack for my little sister.kickasslittlemomma in Beech Grove loved it
Made these yesterday and only have 3 left! Will definitly make over and over again! Thanks!haolewife in Vacaville loved it
mmmm looks easy and yummy, a potent combination... :) cant wait to try it out!nlt in Cape Town loved it