Garlic Shrimp PastaFrom castingcook 6 years ago
- 1 Pound spaghetti (or linguine) shopping list
- 1 Pound medium shrimp, Cleaned And Deveined, And Coarsely Chopped shopping list
- 1/4 Cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 Cup butter shopping list
- 1 Cup white wine shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, Finely Chopped shopping list
- 1/4 Cup parsley shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Put the pasta on to cook.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Add the shrimp, garlic, salt and pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
- After a minute or two, as soon as the shrimp are pink and opaque, remove them from the pan.
- Add butter and wine in the skillet and turn the heat up to medium high.
- Cook until it has reduced by half.
- Drain the pasta, reserving a small cup of pasta water.
- Return the shrimp to the skillet and cook until heated through.
- Add the parsley and mix.
- Add the pasta, and cook another minute or two over high heat.
- If it seems dry, add a little of the reserved pasta water.
- Serve piping hot, garnishing with additional fresh parsley if desired.
The Cookcastingcook Los Angeles, CA
The Rating9 people
I love this recipe awesome high 5 from meglennk in Dalmeny loved it
YOU ROCK THIS RECIPE, YOU GET 5 HELL YA FROM ME! :)txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
Oh my goodness.....this was so wonderful!! My husband and I absolutely loved this meal.pinkcherryblossoms in Phoenix loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!