Baked Brie With Fig JamFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- This is another of those appetizers that is quick to put together, yet makes an impressive presentation and tastes delicious. In place of the fig jam, you could use a jam or chutney of your choice, either sweet or savory shopping list
- I like to serve this creamy, warm cheese intact on a platter with slices of crusty bread. I then let guests slice off pieces themselves to spread on their bread. shopping list
- One 12 Inch Round Of puff pastry shopping list
- One 5 Inch Round Of brie cheese shopping list
- 1 egg, Slightly Beaten shopping list
- 1/4 Cup fig jam shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay the puff pastry open on the counter.
- Spread a 5 inch circle with the fig jam in the center.
- Lay the Brie in the center of the puff pastry circle.
- Fold the excess pastry up around the Brie, completely enclosing it. Slightly twist the top into a knot to seal.
- Place it on a parchment lined sheet tray.
- Brush with egg.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the outside is golden, reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees and cook for 20 minutes longer.
- Place the finished product on a nice plate and serve with crusty bread for spreading.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
Bookmarked this one! *smile* One for my guests over the Holidays!pink in USA loved it
Much better than a figgy pudding. I know this will grace our appetizer table for New Year's. Wonderful post, dear.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Made this for new years but used a local blackberry jam instead. YUMMMMMMMMY!pateryalsa in Madison loved it