Apple Cream CakeFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 5 eggs At Room Temperature shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 Large apple, Pared, Cored, and Diced shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups heavy cream, Whipped shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs,at high speed, in large bowl. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until a
- stiff whole-egg meringue forms, beat in vanilla.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt over; fold into egg mixture, one-third at a time, with
- a wire whisk; fold in apple and nuts.
- Line two 9" layer cake pans with wax paper. (Do not grease paper or pans).
- Divide batter in prepared pans.
- Bake in slow oven (325F) 30 minutes, or until layers are golden and begin to pull.
- Cool completely in pans on wire racks; invert one layer onto serving plate; peel off
- wax paper.
- Fill with whipped cream; invert second layer over dream; peel off wax
- Decorate with whipped cream, apple slices and pecans, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
Looks beautiful, funny what you can do with simple ingredients, amazing!organicmama in loved it
I liked the garnishing and decration so much,and as Organicmama said,so simple...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Looks Fabulous!tlewis in Fair Oaks loved it