Mexican 7 Layer DipFrom mrstcopper 10 years ago
- 1 can Frito bean Dip shopping list
- 2 avocadoes, mashed and whipped shopping list
- 1 can black chopped ripe olives shopping list
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 8-oz pkg sour cream – use this to cover and seal the prior ingredients shopping list
- 10 oz grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Use a Flat, large round or rectangular serving tray/platter.
- Lightly brush platter with Olive oil to provide easier removal of dip
- Use a spatula to spread your ingredients in order listed above.
- First, spread bean dip to cover entire platter
- Next, the whipped avacadoes
- Sprinkle on the black chopped olives - save about 1 tablespoon for decoration on top.
- Sprinkle on the chopped green onions
- Then add your chopped tomato (I usually chop them and drain them well to avoid a watery dip).
- Scoop out the sour cream to form a flat white finish - smooth on gently.
- Smother with Cheddar Cheese
- Decorate with a few green onion tops, olives and tomatoes.
- Serve with Tortilla chips
The Cookmrstcopper MIDDLETOWN, NJ
The Rating4 people
This is great!edensong in Nashville loved it
I've made this dip many times and it always goes fast. I've used premade guacamole dip for the simplicity of it, and I've sometimes have had a hard time trying to find fresh avocadoes.alaskanmom in Wasilla loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!