RosemaryArtichoke Bowtie PastaFrom chefamari 9 years ago
- 4 chicken breast cut into 1 inch chunks shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. freshly ground white peper (can use black if neccessary) shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter divided shopping list
- 1 small sweet onion cut into small bite size peices shopping list
- 2 fresh garlic cloves pressed shopping list
- 6 plum tomatoes or roma tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1 6 oz. pkg. sliced baby bella mushrooms shopping list
- 1 12 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts drained shopping list
- 2 Tblsp. fresh rosemary opt( ground fine if you dislike the stick effect) shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 pkg. Bowtie pasta shopping list
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a hot skillet for sauteing .
- Once butter is very hot add your cut chicken, salt, pepper and cook till browned then set aside.
- Add your onions,garlic and mushrooms cook until tender then
- drain off any excess pan juices
- Add the other half of butter ,wine, and cream
- cook on high till sauce begains to thicken then add add all ingredients with cooked bowtie pasta ( Pasta best if left aldente')
- Right before you serve add tomatoes and artichokesor the tomatoes will become soft . Add parmesan and parsely for garnish and Enjoy .
The Cookchefamari Cleveland, TX
The Rating2 people
This will become a favorite with me... I love the combination of the textures and the flavors... Thanks for the great post!
Lindalinebb956 in La Feria loved it
Had this for dinner - was very very good. My picky husband even liked it. I added a little parmesean to the mixture while cooking but otherwise all ingredients were very flavorful and blended well. Thanks!southerngal in West Point loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!