Grandmas Raisin -Filled CookiesFrom michellem 7 years ago
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 4 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- raisin Filling: shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 T flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup ground raisins shopping list
- 1 T. lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Cream sugar, salt and butter.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Add to creamed mixture.
- Set aside
- For the raisin filling:
- Mix flour and sugar.
- Stir in water slowly
- Add nuts, raisins and lemon juice
- Cook until slightly thickened.
- Take two rounds of unbaked dough(rolled and cut with a drinking glass) and put a spoonful of filling in the center of one cookie.
- Put the second round on top of the bottom one.
- Seal with top of fork.
- Bake at 350* for 12- 15 min.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating5 people
love these cookies high 5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Hey cookie expert.I am smiling already.I loved the filling ingredients.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I love raisin cookies... these are wonderful...I have about 50 cookie recipes Im gonna make....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!