Grandmas Raisin -Filled CookiesFrom michellem 5 years ago
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 4 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- raisin Filling: shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 T flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup ground raisins shopping list
- 1 T. lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Cream sugar, salt and butter.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Add to creamed mixture.
- Set aside
- For the raisin filling:
- Mix flour and sugar.
- Stir in water slowly
- Add nuts, raisins and lemon juice
- Cook until slightly thickened.
- Take two rounds of unbaked dough(rolled and cut with a drinking glass) and put a spoonful of filling in the center of one cookie.
- Put the second round on top of the bottom one.
- Seal with top of fork.
- Bake at 350* for 12- 15 min.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating5 people
Love em....organicmama in loved it
I love raisin cookies... these are wonderful...I have about 50 cookie recipes Im gonna make....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Hey cookie expert.I am smiling already.I loved the filling ingredients.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!