Potato Soup MixFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
- 1 3/4 cup instant mashed potatoes shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup dry milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons instant chicken broth granules shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning Mixture shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Store in 1 quart canning jars or zipper top plastic bags to store.
- To serve: Put 1/2 cup mix in soup bowl and add 1 cup boiling water. Stir until smooth.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- --Tuilelaith's Note--
- I have high blood pressure, so we seldom use salt in anything.
- You may want to use white pepper so it is not seen. We like to see it.