Tailgate CasseroleFrom tarra 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb of hamburger shopping list
- 1 12 oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 pkg cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 6 green onions chopped shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper chopped shopping list
- 6 oz egg noodles cooked according to package shopping list
- 2 cups cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat with salt and pepper.
- Add tomato sauce
- In separate bowl combine sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese, onion and bell pepper.
- Spray a 2qt casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Add 1/2 of cooked noodles.
- Cover with 1/2 cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with 1/2 meat mixture.
- Repeat steps again starting with pasta.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes covered.
- Bake another 15 minutes uncovered.
The Cooktarra Soda Springs, ID
The Rating1 people
We just had ground beef last night, otherwise I'd be getting out the ingredients right now (and I have everything for it, too)! I'll be trying this next week for sure!modelsmom in Worcester loved it
Okay, so I couldn't wait, lol. This was wonderful, everybody loved it. And I used whole wheat pasta, lowfat sour cream & cottage cheese, fat free cream cheese, and lowfat cheddar on top, so it was reasonably healthy! Thanks for this, I've already got...moremodelsmom in Worcester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!