Savoury Pork ChopsFrom magpieno6 10 years ago
How to make it
- Light oven - if Gas - to No.7 t- to heat ready.
- Place the Pork Cutlets in the Base of a Casserole Dish large enough so that each Cutlet is separate.
- Peel and thinly slice a Baking Apple, placing the slices on the top of the Cutlets.
- Mix the packet of Sage and Onion with Hot Water
- Spread this across the top of your Cutlets.
- Dot the mixture with small knobs of butter - not too much.
- Cover your Casserole with lid and place in the centre of your Oven
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- This can be served with small new potatoes - as desired and whichever green vegetable you prefer.
- I like Broccali, Peas or Runner Beans.