White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin MuffinsFrom debra47 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup canned or fresh cooked pumpkin shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cloves shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips depending on preferences shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Grease 8 large or 12 small muffin tins.
- In large bowl combine the sugar and oil.
- Add the eggs and beat well.
- Mix in the pumpkin and water.
- Combine the dry ingredients and add to the creamed mixture.
- Mix only until all ingredients are just moistened.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Makes 8 large or 12 small muffins.
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating5 people
This was a winner with the kids! Thanks!lella in Bern loved it
White chocolate chips will be perfect with the pumpkin.sunny in Portland loved it
These sound really good, thanks hon!organicmama in loved it