White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin MuffinsFrom debra47 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup canned or fresh cooked pumpkin shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cloves shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips depending on preferences shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Grease 8 large or 12 small muffin tins.
- In large bowl combine the sugar and oil.
- Add the eggs and beat well.
- Mix in the pumpkin and water.
- Combine the dry ingredients and add to the creamed mixture.
- Mix only until all ingredients are just moistened.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Makes 8 large or 12 small muffins.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating6 people
These sound really good, thanks hon!organicmama in loved it
I loved the spices addition with the white chocolate..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
White chocolate chips will be perfect with the pumpkin.sunny in Portland loved it