Marbled Peanut ClustersFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat semisweet chocolate pieces in a heavy medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly just until melted.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Spoon by rounded teaspoons onto a waxed-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Heat vanilla-flavor candy coating in a heavy small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly just until melted.
- If using, heat green candy coating in a similar manner.
- Drizzle a small amount of each candy coating atop each cluster, swirl gently with a toothpick to create a marbled effect.
- Chill candy about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
Oh my Im going to have quite the Christmas cookie list this year..This one is going on the top! Thanksmichellem in Idaho loved it
No words can describe this one.Thanks for sharing...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
can i use chopped almonds instead
enjoy your daymumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!