Spinach CabriniFrom debra47 7 years ago
- 9 ounces spaghetti, broken into pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 2 10 ounce packages of frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/4 pound mushrooms,sliced shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced onion shopping list
- dash of oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Break spaghetti in half.
- Cook the spaghetti al dente and drain.
- At the same time cook the spinach and drain.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients.
- Place in a greased 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.