Garlicky Steak with AsparagusFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 14 ounce boneless top loin steak cut about 3/4 inch thick shopping list
- 2 large cloves garlic coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 10 thin asparagus spears trimmed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic flavored olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup beef broth shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Rub the steak on both sides with a mixture of the garlic, pepper and salt pressing in the mixture with your fingers.
- Place the asparagus in a shallow dish and drizzle with the oil.
- In a medium skillet stir together the broth and wine then cook over high heat for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in mustard and keep sauce warm.
- Preheat an indoor electric grill on high setting then place steak on grill rack.
- Grill for 10 minutes on each side turning steak once during cooking.
- Add asparagus to grill for the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- Spoon sauce on serving plate.
- Cut steak in half crosswise then serve steak halves atop sauce with asparagus on top.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!