Black Bottom Mallow PieFrom dragonflylady13 8 years ago
- 28 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 6 squares Semi-Sweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows, divided shopping list
- 2 cups milk, divided shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla flavor Cook & Serve Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. rum shopping list
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT heat oven to 375°F. Mix wafer crumbs, pecans and butter; press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 5 min.; cool.
- MICROWAVE chocolate, 1 cup of the marshmallows and 1/2 cup of the milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. Stir until chocolate and marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- PREPARE pudding as directed on package, using remaining 1-1/2 cups milk. Stir in rum. Place plastic wrap on surface of pudding; refrigerate 30 min. or until cooled. Gently stir in the whipped topping and remaining 1 cup marshmallows. Pour over chocolate layer in pie plate. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.