Open-faced Mushroom SandwichFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
How to make it
- Margarine in a warmish fry pan
- (you don't want to use olive oil or any cooking medium that will take way the 'foresty' flavor or the mushrooms.)
- Add chopped onions, kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- Add more magarine and button mushrooms
- Add more margarine and chanterelles
- Now is a good time to get your toast goiing. I like cripy Italian bread toasted but it is your preference
- Add spices as listed and whatever other fresh spices you have.
- The more, the tastier.
- Plate your toast, mushrooms on top...I added tomato and baby gherkin.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
This sounds really good, I love mushrooms.fishtrippin in Estelline loved it