Time For Tater Tot CasseroleFrom mrspotatohead 7 years ago
- 1/2 package of bacon, cut into bite sized pieces shopping list
- 2 lbs lean ground beef or ground turkey shopping list
- 1 large onion, diced shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 cans condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 soup can full of half and half shopping list
- 2 cans French-style green beans, drainied shopping list
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 package frozen tater tots shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Begin cooking bacon in a large skillet. When bacon is halfway cooked, add ground beef or turkey and brown. Drain, remove from pan and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Add onion to meat mixture.
- Add soups and half and half.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Mix to combine.
- Stir in green beans.
- Pour into a 13" x 9" baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Top with tater tots, distributing evenly..
- Bake at 350 degrees 1 to 1-1/2 hours (depends on the oven - start checking after an hour)
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!