Southern US Frogmore StewFrom msolsbak 6 years ago
- 2 lbs. small red potatoes, unpeeled shopping list
- 2 lbs. smoked hot sausage links or another smoked sausage such as kielbasa shopping list
- 4 lbs. large, unpeeled raw shrimp, deveined shopping list
- 12 ears fresh corn, husks and silk removed. shopping list
- 3/4 cup Old Bay Seasoning TM shopping list
- 6 qts, water shopping list
How to make it
- In a large stockpot, stir Old Bay Seasoning into water, heat to boiling. Add potatoes, boil gently for 15 minutes.
- Cut sausage* in 2-inch pieces and add to pot, cook 5 minutes.
- Cut ears of corn in quarters and add; cook 5 minutes longer.
- Add shrimp and stir. Cook until shrimp are pink, about 5 minutes. Drain and serve piping hot! Enjoy!
- * If you don't find hot sausage links and use another type, add crushed red pepper to the pot.
The Cookmsolsbak San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!