Easy Beginners Hand LotionFrom tuilelaith 8 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the bee's wax and add to the olive/castor oils, put this all in the microwave on high 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until the wax is just remelted.
- Beat with a whisk until it gets creamy, add essential oils and beat a bit more to blend very thoroughly.
- This is actually a good base oil and you can change the EO to any blend you prefer, just remember to use only 1 tsp. to the oils in this proportion.
- You could also change it to 5 TB of Olive oil and add 1 TB of Shea butter, melted, for softening.
- Be creative, experiment, have fun.