Shrimp with String Beans and walnutsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2T. minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 2T oyster sauce shopping list
- 1T. soy sauce shopping list
- 1t.Asian chili-garlic sauce shopping list
- 1T dark sesame oil shopping list
- 12 oz. green beans,cut diagonally(1")(3 cups) shopping list
- 1lb. shelled,deveined uncooked medium shrimp shopping list
- 4 green onions,cut diagonally(1") shopping list
- 1/4c chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk 2T,ginger,water,oyster sauce,soy sauce and chili-garlic sauce in small bowl.
- Heat oil in wok or lg. skillet over med-high heat until hot. Cook and stir beans 3 mins. Add 2T. water;cook and stir 3 mins. Add shrimp,green onions and ginger mixture;cook and stir 1 min or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in walnuts.