Almond BiscottiFrom unswissmiss 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix together softened butter, sugar, flour, eggs, and almond extract.
- Add almonds and make a big log. Flatten into a rounded slab, approximately 1 inch high at the center and 4 inches wide.
- Bake for about 30 minutes (do not cook completely).
- Allow to cool a little, then cut the roll on diagonial into slices approximately 1/2" thick. Put the slices cut side up back into the oven for 10 minutes on one side.
- Flip slices, and bake 5 minutes on the other. Do not overcook! The slices should be golden but not brown.
The Cookunswissmiss Basel, CH
The Rating6 people
This is a very easy recipe to make. Great post!cakelady in Murray loved it
i love biscotti, and can't wait to make these. thanks!thetacofaery in Waco loved it
This looks great! I discovered it on my page as a "recipe I might like to try" and they were right!
I also added this recipe to the two groups:
Biscotti and Coffeetime Cookies
Easy But Darn Good!
Keep on making great looking...morepollymotzko in Garden Grove loved it