Super Sour Cream PotatoesFrom crossfire 6 years ago
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled or russet potatoes, left with skins on for a more rustic look shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated onions shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Parboil potatoes until a fork can pierce through the potato easily.
- Let cool to touch.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grate potatoes and then add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Transfer mixture into an ungreased casserole and bake until completely hot about 45 minutes, depending on the size of the casserole dish.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
The Rating4 people
I LOVE THIS RECIPE - THANK YOU - LEEBEARleebear in Brookpark loved it
Great post (and no canned soup) lol. Keeper! Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
YUMMMMMY is right!! How did I miss these babies??sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!