Super Sour Cream PotatoesFrom crossfire 7 years ago
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled or russet potatoes, left with skins on for a more rustic look shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated onions shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Parboil potatoes until a fork can pierce through the potato easily.
- Let cool to touch.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grate potatoes and then add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Transfer mixture into an ungreased casserole and bake until completely hot about 45 minutes, depending on the size of the casserole dish.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
The Rating4 people
YUMMMMMY is right!! How did I miss these babies??sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Great post (and no canned soup) lol. Keeper! Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
I LOVE THIS RECIPE - THANK YOU - LEEBEARleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!