Greek Style AppetizersFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 3 English muffins split into 6 halves shopping list
- 6 tomato slices shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red onion minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon black olives sliced shopping list
- 2/3 cup feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan then remove from flame.
- Add garlic and oregano and allow to steep for 10 minutes then strain.
- Place the split muffin halves on a cookie sheet and brush with flavored oil.
- Top each with a tomato slice, onion and olives then sprinkle on cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese has melted.
- Cut each muffin into 4 wedges and serve warm.